I have taught similar classes before, but this one is going to be special!!! I have extended it from 2 to 3 sessions, which give us more time to work together, AND I am going to focus on my non-traditional approach to shading, specifically using the pink lily pattern using alternative fibres.
In this 3 part online workshop you will learn:
- How to take a photograph and make a pattern
- How to identify colours and values in the photo
- How to identify suitable alternative fibres to correspond with the photo's colours and values
- How to hook using non-traditional shading style
- How to finish when using alternative fibres
- How to mount on canvas
Tuesdays June 6, 13 and 20th 2023, 6:30 to 8pm Eastern Time (Ottawa time) on Zoom
KIT for 10"x10" Pink Lily Design sold separately HERE
You can use your own materials if you wish, and I can provide a PDF pattern to print and a list of suggested colours and values.
*All my classes are recorded and shared only with registered participants, so if you miss a session you can easily catch up. Or you may wish to rewatch in the future as a refresher. A link to a private website is sent after the first session.
*Class size is limited to ensure time for Q&As and creative conversations.