In this 2 session online class you will learn how to create a fully reversible punched 4x4" ornament with a 'cheater' whipped edge.
Saturday , December 2nd and 9th , 10am to noon ET Can't make it live? No problem! The sessions are all recorded and the replay is shared with students registered so you can watch anytime!
If you wish to use all your own materials, I can send the pattern via PDF.
Or order a kit here
- Monks cloth with design carefully drawn on each side so outline of the piece line up on each side of the fabric
- 2 colours of worsted weight yarn (Briggs and Little Heritage is my favourite)
- #10 FINE Oxford Punch Needle
- Non-slip hoop or gripper frame (small enough that you can flip back and forth and work on BOTH sides)
- White glue and small paint brush (dollar store is perfect)
- scissors and darning needle
*This is not a beginner Oxford Punch Needle class, basic punch needle experience required.
*Automatic email will be sent with zoom link after purchase. Please be sure to include valid email address when purchasing.